1. Exhibit the planning, organization, execution and legal skills of a construction manager.
2. Compare construction management technologies, innovations and processes.
3. Evaluate the logistics underlying construction systems and devise strategies for managing these complexities.
4. Demonstrate the financial, managerial and cognitive acumen of a leader in the construction industry.
5. Evaluate how the legal, economic and social relationships between contracting, the building trades and the regulatory environment inform construction management.
6. Analyze how issues of cost, safety and design impact project development and implementation.
7. Apply global, ethical and sustainability perspectives to construction management knowledge.