Welcome to the Home Page for Our Research Project
The reports and documents generated from this project are listed below. We are in the process of writing up the work for submission to peer-reviewed journals.
- Final Report (version dated December 4, 2017)
- Guidance Document (version dated December 4, 2017)
- The Guidance Document has been posted on the Florida Department of Environmental Protection Web Site under “Guidance Documents.” A direct link to this document is available here.
This research was funded by the Hinkley Center for Solid and Hazardous Waste Management. It represents a collaboration between two Universities, the University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL and the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL.
As part of our research we hosted three Technical Awareness Group Meetings. The minutes and slides from these meetings are provided below:
- October 9, 2015 TAG Meeting Minutes. Includes links to Powerpoint Slides and Video.
- May 23, 2016 TAG Meeting Minutes. Includes links to Powerpoint Slides.
- Documents from TAG Meeting Held Friday, March 17, 2017
Click here for a list of Project Participants and Technical Awareness Group members. Note: Participation in the TAG group does not imply an endorsement of the research. The TAG group are individuals who are interested in the research and are capable and willing to provide input. This input is considered by the research team as the research project progresses.
Progress Reports (edited to maintain anonymity of locations from where samples were collected)
If you have questions about this project please contact email@example.com