The Department of Biomedical Engineering offers programs leading to the Master of Science (thesis or non-thesis option) and Doctor of Philosophy degrees.
The main areas of graduate study and research are:
- Biomedical instrumentation and devices
- Biomedical signal and image processing
- Medical Physics (Accredited Graduate Program)
- Applications of computers to diagnostic and therapeutic systems
- Neurosensory and neuromuscular systems and devices
- Biomedical optics and lasers
- Tissue engineering
- Biomechanics, biofluid dynamics
- Rehabilitation engineering
Under the guidance of an academic advisor from the Department, each student designs an individual program of study and research.
Graduate Application Links